A selfie inside an infrared sauna is one of most common pics amongst the Instagram grid for celebrities, and for good reason! The healthy glow, the detox and the radiant skin are just some of the amazing benefits of the regular sweat session! So apart from getting in the sauna and getting sweaty (which is guaranteed!), here is how you can exemplify your results.
As the the warmer months start to merge into cooler months, the air becomes beautifully crisp, cold and unfortunately for our skin...dry. As the skin starts to dry out, its even more important to boost your skincare regime and dry brushing before your sauna is just the way to do this.
What is Dry Brushing?
Dry brushing is the juice cleanse of the beauty world! Its easy and effective. Put simply its using a dry, natural fibre brush on the skin surface to kick start a multitude of health benefits including healthy and glowing skin.
How to Dry Brush
- Brush your body with the stiff bristles lightly before increasing pressure and tolerance. Brush harder in areas of thick skin including the bottoms of the feet.
- Start at the feet using circular strokes.
- Continue brushing up the legs then move to the hands and arms
- Brush your body toward your heart. This helps to support the veins and lymphatic system to do their job efficiently.
- Brush clockwise in circles on your stomach area
- Avoid the face and nipper area of the breasts
- Use the dry brush before your sauna
- Got cellulite? We suggest 5 - 10 minutes 2 x daily.
Why Use The Dry Brush
This quick and effective treatment will help optimise your infrared sauna experience.
- Exfoliate dead skin
- Improve lymphatic drainage
- Reduce cellulite
- Unblock pores
- Decrease stress
- Boost circulation
- Feels good